This is no large trade show. There is little razzmatazz and no hard selling.
So why the top practitioners in our industry choose the DA Hub?
Because every delegate attending will not only withness the next evolution of analytics and CRO but also contribute to it.
Join the conversation and enjoy the benefits of real interaction.
Conversations not lectures
- Learn through actively participating in a dialogue
- Ask, challenge, interact & influence the conversation
- Be part of the exclusive group of innovators shaping the future of digital analytics & optimisation
- Discover original solutions to your pressing challenges
- 50 quality discussions moderated by experienced practitioners
Meaningful networking not just chit chat
- Lock yourself in with 150 leading practitioners for two days
- Create meaningful connections not just LinkedIn contacts
- Intimiate enough to have continuous two-way knowledge sharing
The right environment
- Get out of the office and immerse yourself in knowledge exchange
- Conference location & facilities designed to maximise your learning time
- We take care of your meals & social activity so you can focus on what matters to you
- Great social events so you can continue the conversation over a drink and good food
65% of DA Hub delegates are client-side practitioners
33% are executive client-side decision makers such as:
- Head of Web Analytics
- Head of Online Analytics
- Head of Analytics
- VP Customer Analytics
- VP Business Dev. & Analytics
- VP Analytics, Europe
- Director of Analytics
- Head of Customer Intelligence
- Head of Audience Intelligence
- Head of Marketing Intelligence
- Director of Optimisation
- E Director Global Optimisation
Why delegates rate the DA Hub so highly?
"The DA Hub is an opportunity for experienced digital analysts to meet and discuss the hot topics of the day. The curated conversations are wide Good ranging and in-depth. It’s one of the important events on my calendar 35% to keep up with how well the people, processes and technology of digital marketing analytics are faring in the field"
President - Digital Analytics Association