Updated March 9th 2020. Regarding the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
Digital Analytics Hub Club Atlanta (DA Hub) is taking advice from the US government and health agencies regarding the Atlanta event scheduled for May 7th. Based on this advice (see links below), specifically relating to:
- Audience - almost all local to Atlanta
- Audience size - less than 80 attendees
We are proceeding with the event with the health and safety of our attendees, staff, and partners as our top priority.
As of today, we have no participants who will be travelling to the DA Hub from risk areas based on the risk area definition by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) - list of risk areas available here.
We will be increasing hygiene provisions on site as a preventive measure. There will be more cleaning and disinfection precautions and every participant will receive their own hand disinfectant.
Furthermore, we support a “No Handshake” policy and ask you to follow all recommended preventive rules of conduct (sneezing into the crook of your arm, no hugging etc.)
We also ask all attendees to act on their own responsibility and:
- Refrain from attending DA Hub if they were in one of the risk areas within the last 14 days prior to DA Hub or had direct contact with people from the known risk areas or show flu-like symptoms or feel ill at the time of departure to DA Hub
- To contact us immediately if you notice flu-like symptoms onsite
We will be announcing further measures as we get closer to the event date in line with the instructions and advice of the relevant authorities. This could include the exlcusion of delegates from high risk areas.
We continue monitoring the situation daily and will update the website accordingly.
Useful and informative links:
- CDC's Coronavirus Resource Center: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC's advice on how to protect yourself from Coronavirus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html