Choosing a marketing or analytics tool can be an agonizing decision. The potential cost and risk of choosing the wrong tool can be paralyzing. The potential benefits and return on investment of choosing the right tool can be exponential.
There are dozens of options to consider. Every tool claims to do everything that every other tool does, except more and better! How does a marketer or analyst successfully navigate vendor jargon and marketing fluff to choose the tool that best meets stakeholder needs and best integrates with the existing technology stack?
In this interactive workshop, Chase Porter, Director of Data Operations at Evolytics will use a client case study to demonstrate how to successfully apply an evaluation framework and scorecard to assess features and choose the best-fit option.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Narrow down dozens of technology options to a few
- Identify and prioritize key decision criteria
- Objectively assess technologies for best fit using an evaluation framework and scorecard
- Minimize stakeholder bias and reach consensus on technology selection
- Choose technologies that meet stakeholder needs and best integrate into the existing technology stack
This workshop will provide you a structured framework approach to vendor selection leading to higher ROI on your tech stack.