Talent-on-demand means that you can engage top strategy and analytics talent the best way that fit your needs: full-time or part-time, on-site or remote, fixed price or time based, contract or full time… we work with you to engineer the right talent model to solve your business needs.
- Track events from their websites, mobile applications, server side systems (including call centres, warehouses, shop floors, sensors and other connected devices) at scale (billions of events per month)
- Load that data into their own data warehouse to power sophisticated analytics
- Make that data available in real-time to data-driven applications (e.g. marketing automation, personalisation, real-time dashboards etc.)
- Our users can define their own event and entity types i.e. their own data schemas. They do not have to squeeze their products and services into a long list of custom dimensions and metrics
- Our users can define their own data modelling processes: for example their own logic for identifying users across channels and platforms, their own logic for combining sequences of events into workflows and sessions
- Our platform evolves with our users. Because event and entity schemas are versioned, and data models can be recomputed on the entire data set, your Snowplow data warehouse can evolve with your business and you never have to say goodbye to your old data
- Our users own their own data in their own Amazon Web Services account. We do not mediate their access to their own data
- Our platform is open source
MarketLinc helps global brands increase digital commerce revenue by up to 20% from shoppers on their site who cannot successfully complete their journey with a digital-only experience. MarketLinc identifies consumers who require more than a digital experience to maximize their purchase, can predict when and how they need sales assistance, and delivers proactive chat-to-phone engagement with live sales agents when shoppers need it. All in real-time, and always pay for performance.
Turn revenue lost into revenue lift with the MarketLinc human experience.
Outlier is a new way of thinking about business intelligence. Instead of creating new dashboards or running queries when questions arise, Outlier watches all of your business data for you and lets you know when unexpected things are happening, anywhere in the myriad metrics and dimensions of your data. Outlier plugs into all of your business data where it lives (e.g., Google Analytics, Salesforce, Stripe, SQL databases) and understands your business cycles, trends and patterns for every different segment of your customers. With Outlier, you’ll get the headlines of your business each day and never again wonder about what you might be missing.