Interested in Being a Sponsor at the 2018 DA Hub?
The DA Hub offers a unique opportunity for vendors to engage with prospects rather than just sell to them.
Through our three-step delegate engagement process you will get the opportunity to present a case study to the entire conference, demo your product in your own demo room and host up to 20 introductory one-to-one meetings with your preferred prospects. It is hassle free as we arrange those meetings on your behalf.
Be part of the conversation not the side kick.
If you are interested in being a sponsor please contact Michael Feiner to discuss our tailored sponsorship packages.
Tel: +44 20 3282 0459 (UK)
Talent-on-demand means that you can engage top strategy and analytics talent the best way that fit your needs: full-time or part-time, on-site or remote, fixed price or time based, contract or full time… we work with you to engineer the right talent model to solve your business needs.
- Track events from their websites, mobile applications, server side systems (including call centres, warehouses, shop floors, sensors and other connected devices) at scale (billions of events per month)
- Load that data into their own data warehouse to power sophisticated analytics
- Make that data available in real-time to data-driven applications (e.g. marketing automation, personalisation, real-time dashboards etc.)
- Our users can define their own event and entity types i.e. their own data schemas. They do not have to squeeze their products and services into a long list of custom dimensions and metrics
- Our users can define their own data modelling processes: for example their own logic for identifying users across channels and platforms, their own logic for combining sequences of events into workflows and sessions
- Our platform evolves with our users. Because event and entity schemas are versioned, and data models can be recomputed on the entire data set, your Snowplow data warehouse can evolve with your business and you never have to say goodbye to your old data
- Our users own their own data in their own Amazon Web Services account. We do not mediate their access to their own data
- Our platform is open source
We've automated advanced cognitive data science into a single-click. By democratizing data science, we help companies reduce the cost of data science. How? To start, you no longer need to hire as many data scientists (or any at all) and our SaaS standardizes your data science platform. The ROI is clear and demonstrable. Executives move from deciding on intuition based on the predictions of others to predicting on their own, faster and at lower cost.