Interested in Being a Sponsor at the 2019 DA Hub?
The DA Hub offers a unique opportunity for vendors to engage with prospects rather than just sell to them.
Through our three-step delegate engagement process you will get the opportunity to present a case study to the entire conference, demo your product in your own demo room and host up to 20 introductory one-to-one meetings with your preferred prospects. It is hassle free as we arrange those meetings on your behalf.
Be part of the conversation not the side kick.
If you are interested in being a sponsor please contact Michael Feiner to discuss our tailored sponsorship packages.
Tel: +44 20 3282 0459 (UK)
Course5 Intelligence enables organizations to make the most effective strategic and tactical moves relating to their customers, markets, and competition. We drive digital transformation through Analytics, Insights, and Artificial Intelligence, enabling our clients to reshape their businesses and experience higher top line and bottom line results with improved customer satisfaction and business agility. As we solve today’s problems for our clients, we also enable them to reshape their businesses to meet and actualize the future.
Course5 Intelligence product suites and range of services combine analytics, digital, and research solutions with advanced AI and Machine Learning to create immediate and long-term value for clients. We enable new efficiencies and drive higher ROI specifically for marketing, insights, analytics, and digital teams within organizations as well as for independent research and consulting firms.
Course5 Intelligence creates value for businesses through synthesis of a variety of data and information sources in a 360-degree approach, solution toolkits and frameworks for specific business questions, deep industry and domain expertise, Digital Suite and Research AI to accelerate solutions, application of AI and next-generation technologies for cognitive automation and enhanced knowledge discovery, and a focus on actionable insight.
- Track events from their websites, mobile applications, server side systems (including call centres, warehouses, shop floors, sensors and other connected devices) at scale (billions of events per month)
- Load that data into their own data warehouse to power sophisticated analytics
- Make that data available in real-time to data-driven applications (e.g. marketing automation, personalisation, real-time dashboards etc.)
- Our users can define their own event and entity types i.e. their own data schemas. They do not have to squeeze their products and services into a long list of custom dimensions and metrics
- Our users can define their own data modelling processes: for example their own logic for identifying users across channels and platforms, their own logic for combining sequences of events into workflows and sessions
- Our platform evolves with our users. Because event and entity schemas are versioned, and data models can be recomputed on the entire data set, your Snowplow data warehouse can evolve with your business and you never have to say goodbye to your old data
- Our users own their own data in their own Amazon Web Services account. We do not mediate their access to their own data
- Our platform is open source